Name: Sasha Jenkins
Location: Charlotte, USA
Bra size: 36E
Why I’m entering:
I’m entering Star in a Bra because I fill that I have what it takes to show women alike that curvy is beautiful. I have always had a larger bust and for a long time I believed that nice lingerie wasn’t made in my size with the support I needed. Today I have a totally different outlook with the confidence to match and I would love to share it with the world.
Three things I love about me:
- My outgoing personality, I enjoy having rare moments of timidness this gives me the ample opportunity to not only show who I am at all times but the ability to utilize my interpersonal skills to get to know others.
- I love about me is my sense of optimism, I always seem to look to the brighter side of things no matter what is going on in my world this is all because I believe that ultimately the good will prevail.
- I love about me is my drive, I strive to do better not only for myself but for my family and those around me. I am forever changing and growing as an individual and I love me for that.
Three things you didn’t know about me:
- I am a proud mother of twin boys who will be turning three this year.
- I am an excellent brass instrument player (trumpet to be exact) I’ve been playing since I was in the 6th grade.
- My last year of high school I trained to got to the Marine Corp. I had a sudden change of heart the week before I was set to leave for 3 months of basic training.
Three things I would tell my younger self, that I didn’t know then:
- Three things I would share with my younger self would first have to be “Never be ashamed of who you are” because I haven’t always been the confident young lady I am today.
- I believe would have to be that ” Your mother is almost always right” I’ve definitely had to learn that the hard way on numerous occasions.
- “Go with your gut” I could have really used my take life by the horns attitude in my younger years.
What has made me who I am today:
I am who I am today because of the woman I call my mother (Candy Jenkins) she has always instilled in me that I can be whom ever I want to be but nothing comes without hard work and great effort. Since I was young we have had open dialog about my life, my feelings and what goals I’ve wanted to reach. I’ve come to her with great ideas and not so great ideas but either way she has given me the chances to explore and find who I am as an individual and I thank her for that.
Candy sounds like a real gem….To vote for Sasha head to Starinabra.com
Next up we have Kate Rohan….